One of the features of our body to which we pay more attention, for being the center of attention, it is undoubtedly the hairso, especially women, we always look for a way to always look beautiful and well cared for.
Not only is it enough to wash it with the basic products: Shampoo and Rinse, but to obtain excellent results, it is necessary that you complement this ritual with a good cream bath which will provide your hair with many immediate benefitsamong which the following stand out:
- Repairs physical and chemical damage
- gives shine
- Strengthens hair from breakage
- Protects from climatic factors
- Protects from the extreme heat of the iron and dryer
- Among many more benefits.
It is well known that commercial type cream baths are quite good, however, You can get the same (and even better) results by making your own homemade cream bath. With few ingredients and according to your hair type!
It is also important to mention that, depending on your requirement, you can choose which recipe to choose to make a good cream bath and thus pamper your hair and make it look more vital and beautiful.
Next, we will describe what recipes made with natural products you can use to make your own cream bath from the comfort of your homedepending on the type of hair you have, so pencil and paper in hand!
This is one of the most common types of hair that needs a cream bath to provide it with much-needed moisture.because having it dry, it is also possible that it is more prone to breaking easily.
The star ingredient to make a cream bath that can moisturize dry hair is olive oilso start loving him because he will be your best ally.
- A tablespoon of olive oil
- A teaspoon of lemon juice
- a whole egg
Step #1.- Integrate the ingredients
In a bowl add the tablespoon of olive oil next to the egg and stir with a fork. Finally, add the teaspoon of lemon juice.
Step #2.- Apply the product
Subsequently, apply this product to damp hair and leave to act for 20 to 30 minutes.
Step #3.- Rinse the hair
Lastly, rinse your hair with plenty of warm water.
- For people with dry hair type, it is highly recommended apply the cream bath from the root of the hairmassaging the scalp with the fingertips during its application, with the intention that the product penetrates better.
- If you notice that you have the ends of the hair very damaged (with split ends or very dry), you need to assist a hairdresser to cut them.
- For excellent results, apply this natural cream bath once every two weeks.
It is the totally opposite type of hair to dry hair, because the biggest problem with this is that it produces excessive oil in the sebaceous glands of the scalpwhich is caused by various reasons ranging from biological to external.
Many times, having this type of hair is also associated with dandruff, an evil that affects the health of the scalp by flaking it and it also makes us feel a little embarrassed.
But calm down! We have a special cream bath for you that will reduce that dirty look that is often associated with this type of hair.
- Crystal of aloe vera leaves (aloe vera)
- A tablespoon of plain yogurt
- a whole egg
Step #1.- Obtain the aloe crystal
First, you must cut the sides (thorns) and the sides with the help of a knife and finally with the help of a spoon extract only the aloe crystal.
Step #2.- Crush the aloe crystal
Then, you can crush the aloe vera crystal with a fork or by using a blender. If you decide to do it this wayit is recommended that you then strain this with a fine cloth.
Step #3.- Integrate the ingredients
In a parallel way, integrate the spoonful of natural yogurt together with the egg and stir with a fork. Immediately, integrate the aloe vera to this preparation.
Step #4.- Apply the product
Subsequently, put the cream bath on your hair dried and leave to act for 30 minutes.
Step #5.- Rinse the hair
Finally, proceed to rinse your hair with plenty of warm water.
- It is very important that you take into consideration that this cream bath should be spread from the middle of the hair to the ends, without touching the root of the hairsince we want the sebaceous glands not to be stimulated.
- This cream bath also has the action of making hair grow! You just have to use it once a week, for at least two months in a row.
As you could see, the ingredients to make these cream baths are extremely easy to find and the preparation is also super easy and quick to do, so we urge you to apply these cream baths frequently so that you have impact hair.
Finally, we share some interesting tips that will complement everything you have learned so far:
- After the application of the cream bath, you can collect your hair on top of your head and put on a shower cap or a plastic bag to generate heat and penetrate the hair strands.
- Can double the quantities described in the “Ingredients” section in case of having an abundant mane.
- Generally, the cream bath is applied after pre-washing with Shampoo.
- Rinse should not be applied after removing the cream bath with plenty of water.
We hope you have learned a little more about hair care and how to perform a homemade cream bath easy, fast and effective. We invite you to continue on our blog where you can find out more interesting content Successes!